Syncing Desktop Files with OneDrive
To prepare for your migration back up your desktop icons/documents/pictures OneDrive
- Open One drive by clicking on the magnifying glass on the taskbar.
- Type “one drive” in the search bar.
- A blue “one drive” cloud will now appear in your taskbar
- Right Click on that cloud
- Click on the “… more” a dialog will appear like below:
- Click “settings”
- A “ Microsoft OneDrive box “will appear
- Click on the “back up” tab
- Click on the “manage backup” button the following dialog box will appear:
- Ensure all three boxes are checked “desktop, documents and pictures”
- Select “Start backup”
- Your desktop files/documents/pictures will now start to sync to one drive
- You will now see folders/files called
Still experiencing issues?