How to View the Self-Service Portal
- Click on the IBM BigFix icon to open the Self-Service Application:
- On the Start menu: Start > scroll down to the “IBM BigFix” folder > “IBM BigFix Self-Service Application”
- OR, On the System Tray (lower right corner of your screen), look for the blue “B” icon.
- On the Menu Bar (upper right of your screen), look for the blue “B” icon.
- Click on the Catalog tab to see the list of available offers.
- Click an offer to see its details and click on accept to download and follow its installation progress.
- Completed installations are flagged with a green-circled check; failed installations are flagged with a red-circled “X.” A “Pending Reboot” flag indicates that a device restart is required.
- Once completed, the new program will be found in the Start menu on Windows, or in the Application folder on Mac.
Still experiencing issues?